Default 2018 Supra SA450 vs 2019 Nautique GS22

New to boating and want a multi purpose boat for surfing, tubing, skiing, wakeboarding.
    What is a better buy a 2018 Fully loaded Supra SA 450 with 40ish hours for $95K or a new 2019 GS22 loaded for $105K. And why?

GS is designed as an all-purpose boat, so it does everything ok, and nothing great. It's also the "entry" Nautique, so not as well-appointed as a G or the SA. SA will be a far better surf and wakeboard boat. GS probably better for skiing. Anything can pull a tube.
    2019 Supra SL450

shoe is spot on. my cousin has a gs22 coming from 2 'bu's and a tige. said the gs is good at all and he loves the slalom wake compared to the 'bu's however did say that the surf wave is good but not as good as other boats.
    his sole reason for buying was nautique quality/fit/finish(one of the best lines out there), the slalom wake and the low speed wakeboard wake for his kids.
    I know the dealer he bought from last year is nautty/skiers choice and he chose the gs.

for my money I'd take the supra solely on the surf wave as I believe it would be better than the gs but will the gs be unsatisfactory? doubtful.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

This is a comparison of a GS22 and Centurion Fi23. Disregard the Centurion stuff (they sell Centurions, so they're a little biased), but it gives a pretty fair review of the GS22.

https://youtu.be/uONkS2qHZTk
    2019 Supra SL450