Default Quick Release Swivel for Tower Racks

Currently have two fixed tower racks. Looking to upgrade at least one of the racks to the quick release swivel. Can I buy just the bracket and add it to the existing rack? If so, is there a place online I can buy said bracket?
    2017 Moomba Mondo

I guess I should have dug a little deeper before posting.

It looks like the racks are Roswell racks. I'll reach out to them to see if they sell the bracket that fits my setup. I can report the information back here when I find out.

Mods - you can delete this if needed.
    2017 Moomba Mondo

Yes you can buy the swivel kits to convert you fixed right from Roswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Roswell will get you lined up. The ones that would have come on your boat in '17 are a custom Moomba design manufactured by roswell. Roswell's "Si" model is kind of a step down from the Moomba model, but Roswel's "Mag" model is better - much better in my opinion.

The Si has a pin you have to pull all the way out to unlock. They can be locked in one of 3 positions. It can be a PITA to line up because you have to compress a rubber stopper to line up the holes and slide the pin all the way through the knuckles. I had these 4 seasons on my Supra and they held up well.

The Moomba Model works and looks good. Probably mounts to your racks without any additional adapters, but Roswell will have to answer that. Locks in place with a small pull knob that drops into a brass keyhole slot in 2 places. I've torn mine up twice... It's operator error, but not hard to do. I've had these 2 seasons on my Craz and feel kind of "meh' about them. I bet roswell makes you buy through your dealer though.

The "Mag" is kind of best of both worlds, easy to lock, and doesn't self destruct if you mess up. My brother has had these 3 years on his Nautique and i really like them.
    Last edited by korey; 10-17-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Yes you can buy the swivel kits to convert you fixed right from Roswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    Roswell will get you lined up. The ones that would have come on your boat in '17 are a custom Moomba design manufactured by roswell. Roswell's "Si" model is kind of a step down from the Moomba model, but Roswel's "Mag" model is better - much better in my opinion.

The Si has a pin ...
    Thank you, Stazi and Korey for the information. Looking at Roswell's site, I see what you are saying about the MAG vs. SI brackets. Still waiting to hear back from Roswell but when I do I will inquire about the MAG and if there are any special adapters required to mount up to my current racks/tower.
    2017 Moomba Mondo

Pretty sure the quick release/swivel/etc. for the Roswell Moomba design are all pretty interchangeable. I removed my quick releases, so now my connection goes from the tower straight to the swivel racks. It was plug and play, remove 4 bolts from each side of the quick release, reinstall them to the swivel racks.
    2017 Moomba Helix

At risk of high jacking the thread... I have racks on swivels on the two square mounts on my ‘19 Craz tower. Those four slots quickly filled up and now we need additional space. Has anyone added another rack onto the tower with a clamp or any other method? Wondering what looks the best while remaining functional.

I have bimini storage but to be honest, the sunny days in New Hampshire and Maine are rarely hot enough to justify opening the bimini.
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

which one did you end up purchasing and how have you liked it?

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    which one did you end up purchasing and how have you liked it?
    I went with the mag swivel. Very nicely made. I like it a lot. The wife and little ones took some time to get used to it because you have to apply a little force on the boards/rack to release the tension on the plunger to be able to pull it up or let it drop down. It's not a big issue at all and is part of the design intent so that the rack doesn't rattle. I really dig it.

I picked it up on Overtons, which was drop shipped directly from Roswell. I used a 10% coupon and some other coupon which brought the price down to just under $200.
    2017 Moomba Mondo

if you have the 4 bolt mount on your tower already the PTM swivel and racks are nice.