Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    I agree with shoebox. Grey and brown just don't mix.
    x3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

No worries... brown & gray was not on my list.
    Last edited by Mondo Ken; 10-16-2019 at 01:38 PM.
    2020 Moomba Kaiyen > Finally on my lift!
    2017 Moomba Mondo > Traded
    2000 Moomba Kamberra > Traded

I like the brown! I am replacing the flooring in my 2016 Craz with Gator Step and went with grey as it matched the interior. If I order a new boat I would go with the brown interior. Every boat has grey and brown stands out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To sum up this thread so far: Everyone has their own opinions and we all have unique taste. If this were not true, we'd all be driving the same boat with the same color interior and exterior. Buy what you like and don't worry about anyone else.

Appreciate all the different color combos people pick. My son saw a lime green Supra SA the other day and loved it. While I would never pick that color for my boat, I thought it looked awesome.
    2020 Supra SE 450

I personally loved the lime green on my 2017 SA and received a ton of compliments on it every where we went. I sold it to a buddy who traded it in on a 2019 SL and it is still for sale almost a year later. I think that says colors like lime green, purple, orange, yellow can look really cool and be great because they are different and you most likely won’t see another one like it on your local lakes, but resale can be difficult.

2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    I personally loved the lime green on my 2017 SA and received a ton of compliments on it every where we went. I sold it to a buddy who traded it in on a 2019 SL and it is still for sale almost a year later. I think that says colors like lime green, purple, orange, yellow can look really cool and be great because they are different and you most likely won’t see another one like it on your local lakes, but resale can be difficult.

I like that. So still for sale a year later huh? I found it on onlyinboards.com. Sounds like a deal to be had if they want to move it.
    2015 Yamaha 242 LS - Sold
    2018 SL 450

I can tell you it was been very well taken care of! I sold it to a great friend of mine and they did a pass through at the local dealer. It had less than 150 hours on it when I sold it, so I would bet it has less than 200 hours on it now. I was the original owner, sold it to him, he had it 5-6 months then his wife fell in love with a 2019 at DFW boat show and they bought it and traded this in on the spot.
    Last edited by Prospersigman; 10-17-2019 at 10:47 AM.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

We’re going green! Our old boat was green as well (little darker). For our lake we were always 1 of 2 green boats on the entire lake, and I know the owner of the 2nd boat.

2021 Makai

prosper is spot on. our first supra was orange and white. was on consignment for 3 months before we finally just traded it in at a different dealer. both dealers told me the color was a tough sell and trading dealer had it for another 2 or 3 months before wholesaling it out and took a loss on what they gave me for trade. shopping last year offshore marine here in vegas lost the tige dealership a year prior. they had a '17 leftover that was 2 years old never been wet. it was purple and white. we liked it but dealer did say color was a turnoff for most. we passed for the resale reason and took another 7k in price reduction off a 59k boat(74k msrp) and 3 more months to sell. they got a great deal but have to look at barney every day

our current boat has a mix of green/blue/white and we know it'll be a tougher sell than the traditional colors but we like it.... I'd be all over prosper's boat above if it wasn't for what appears to be black top deck and rugers looks great...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten