Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Some of you are stating the obvious haha. Ya I know the Supra is going to be a better boat. That's like saying, "You should really consider buying an Audi over a Volkswagen, they're a lot better."
    I think I get your point though - you're all saying it's WORTH the extra money.
    The Supra is definitely way out of my budget. Heck, even the Moomba is too expensive for me brand new.

I was just curious about the wake comparisons alone: if you can get the Max close to the SA with enough weight.
    I suppose even if you could get the MAX wake similar to a stock SA, the SA would still have a lot more potential...
    Like I said earlier I only ask because, to the untrained eye, the hulls look so similar in size and shape.
    You can definitely get a great wake out of the Max.

https://youtu.be/L6hucXMMsjE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

Thanks, that was a helpful video. Ya looks like you can get a pretty good wake out of it!
    2008 Moomba LSV - sacked out (wakeboard)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Thanks, that was a helpful video. Ya looks like you can get a pretty good wake out of it!
    I have been on both quite a bit, can't really go wrong with either. The wake can be fairly similar with an added 1000 pounds, but the surf wave is longer and firmer on the SA. How much, hard to quantify, but when riding them both back to back, you can tell. Both boats are great and have their merits. Demo both, one will call your name.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I will make you a good deal on a 2018 SA 400 with 77 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I wish I could take you up on that SA potentially for sale. Haha, even discussing price I think would be a waste of your time with me haha.

Thanks, good to know.