Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default October Pic and Video thread

I'll start it off. Went out last night. Made some videos.

Come wakeboard with me!

Watch at the end when I see a piece of driftwood floating in the water and I ollie over it! Woot!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I just realized your boat has shark teeth !

Sweet vid! Your wife does a great job pulling you in your vids.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    I just realized your boat has shark teeth !

Sweet vid! Your wife does a great job pulling you in your vids.
    It does. I've always thought the docking lights and bow eye looked like eyes/nose, so I added the teeth. LoL.

Yeah, she's great. At the end of a set she'll put the platform right in my lap so I don't have to swim at all. She's on it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Yea y'all seem like you have it down good. I subbed to your channel and noticed when you take off on surfing that you press down on your back foot and seem to pop right up as you point the board toward the boat. I'm going to have to try that as it looks like much smoother starts.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Hopefully this finally works. Here a few over the past few months.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra Launch 21V

My pops still skiing at 65.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra Launch 21V

any of those elephant butt? my mom used to spend a ton of time there back in the 90's when she lived in abq/santa fe.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    any of those elephant butt? my mom used to spend a ton of time there back in the 90's when she lived in abq/santa fe.
    Yes! The two pictures of the boys in the blue Axis are from the Butte. The other pictures are from Navajo Lake and Vallecito Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Yea y'all seem like you have it down good. I subbed to your channel and noticed when you take off on surfing that you press down on your back foot and seem to pop right up as you point the board toward the boat. I'm going to have to try that as it looks like much smoother starts.
    We call that "pre flipping" the board. She puts it in gear and as soon as the slack is taken out, I can flip my board and be ready to go--she just has to 'hit it' before I lose that tension. Most the time surfing, we just toss out the rope and pivot around the rider on the surf side (easier with a boat like mine with way less freeboard. If I was on your max, she couldn't see me back there!) I've gotten to the point where she just watches for me to flip the board and then takes off. I don't even say a word.

We also have some riders that choose to get their board in position and have me drag them ever so slightly before I give it gas. For them being able to position their board with tension works a lot better for them, rather than mastering the timing of the flip with the pull.

Unfortunately I couldn't land a 360 to save my life that night. I really wanted to get first person vid of one. I was running about 50% success rate the last few times I've been out. :-/
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

"Just one more pull"...

Who needs to see anyway?

www.TraysonsToybox.com