Default Jabsco pump problem

Good afternoon. I have been lurking around here for a while and have got a lot of good info off this group.

I’m having problem with one of my pumps. It will fill, but when I turn the switch to drain the pump will not turn on. I have ruled out a bad pump, I switched the wiring. I also ruled out a bad rocker switch.

I have a 2010 SSV with Supra vision system and the Jabsco active intelligence box.

Thank you for any help you can give me as I’m tired of standing on the bag to drain it
    When we are done for the day.

Since I can't edit my post, I would also like to add that I get 3 blinking lights on the switch.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead67 View Post
    Since I can't edit my post, I would also like to add that I get 3 blinking lights on the switch.

Thanks again.
    From WakeMakers if this helps . . . . do you have a low battery? Weird it's just one pump.
    I also recall reading about timer issues with these units. Not a Supra thing b/c they used them on other boats.

https://www.wakemakers.com/media/wys...structions.pdf

One blink - Run Dry
    Tanks empty
    Pump will shut down in 14 seconds and will not restart until power is cycled

Two blinks - High Amp draw
    Line blocked, pump stalled
    Pump will shut down immediately and not restart until power is cycled. If problem persists unit will shut down immediately again until problem is resolved

Three blinks - Power loss between module and pump
    Open condition, winding breaks, power removed between AI and pump
    Module will shut down after 20 seconds of loss of power between module and pump and will not restart until cycled

Four Blinks - Low Voltage
    Charge Battery
    Pump will not start if power to AI is less than 9.5 VDC

Six Blinks - Timer Limit
    Programmed Limit AI has reached programmed or maximum run time.
    Last edited by MJHSupra; 09-30-2019 at 10:02 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

From that link . . . . yikes

The pump switch is turned to the on position.

The first thing AI does is check battery voltage. If the battery voltage is below 9.5 VDC the switch will blink 4 times, signaling that the battery is too low to run the FIP pump. If the battery voltage is good the pump is turned on.

The AI then checks the pump for prime, if the pump doesn't prime then the AI shuts the unit off in 12 seconds and blink the corresponding code, if the pump primes the AI checks for line blockage, if there is line blockage (High Amperage) then the unit will shut off blinking the corresponding code, if there is no blockage the unit then checks for open current, if there is an open in the motor then the unit shuts off blinking the corresponding code, if not then the unit runs normally.

If during the operation the tank runs dry then the unit will, in seven seconds, shut off blinking 1 blink to signify run dry.

If the unit becomes clogged then the will, instantaneously, shut off blinking 2 blinks to signify high current draw.

If the unit experiences an open condition, winding breaks, power removed between AI and pump, the unit will within 20 seconds, shut off blinking 3 times to signify the open condition.

If power to unit is below 9.5 VDC the unit will not turn pump on, as there is not sufficient power to run pump. The switch will blink 4 blinks. Unit will not power pump until power is restored to appropriate level.

As long as there are no anomalies to the system the unit will allow the pump to run as long as needed. Once there is an anomaly the unit shuts down and alerts the user to the reason why.
    2018 Supra SL400