Default Tip! Reversible pump impeller protection

A couple of years I had to replace a couple reversible pump impellers; I blame it on my ADHD! I would continuously forget to turn the pump off.

Before the boat hit the water this this last season I coated each rev. pump impeller with Archoil Grease. Throughout the season I would forget to turn the pump off when emptying. Then last weekend while winterizing the boat I left the bow impeller on for close to an hour with no water running through. I was sure I just destroyed the impeller. However, when I opened it up to replace it still looked brand new and the grease was still coating the impeller and internal pump walls. Pretty amazing stuff.

https://www.archoil.com/collections/...12421963350098

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

don't impellers typically come with a small tube of grease when you buy them?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Not the bright green ones. But the stuff I’ve used with the black rubber ones washes off pretty quickly. I use it for a ton of other things as well. Firearms...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

I have bought them off Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400