Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New 2019 Craz Price

I am looking at a new Craz and the price the dealer quoted is $81,000. Looking for some advice from the group on a solid purchase price for a Craz. I am not in a hurry to pull the trigger as its the end of season and our current boat does what we need it to...just itching for an upgrade. Thanks

That better be for a fully optioned out Craz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I was going to say, mine was almost fully optioned in 2016 and I paid 86 Canadian.....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

That is really hard to say unless you list all the options. I basically added everything you can add except surf pipe and underwater lights. I think mine was around that in 2018. Get online and built one. It gives you the MSRP.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

I custom ordered a 2019 and got 9-10% off vs new sticker price.

Keep in mind 2020s come with a few grand in standard options over what used to be optional features in the past (lean back seats, walkthrough pad, etc)

--
    2019 Craz

Thanks guys. Options it's missing are the 6 pump ballast system, wind screen & heater kit. Also it doesn't have any metal flake paint. Pretty simple white with black graphics. Any suggestions on what to offer. Not many boats moving right now in the northern part of the country.

Sounds overpriced to me based on all that. Does it at least have the surf pipe? I’d offer $75k max and even that is a stretch especially for boring black and white.

2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Aondion View Post
    Thanks guys. Options it's missing are the 6 pump ballast system, wind screen & heater kit. Also it doesn't have any metal flake paint. Pretty simple white with black graphics. Any suggestions on what to offer. Not many boats moving right now in the northern part of the country.
    I would definitely go with one that has the 6-pump system. For resale and convenience.

Post the build sheet or at least the sticker price if you can. Without the 6-pump system I'd offer them 12% off of sticker at least.
    Last edited by Matt0520; 09-25-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    --
    2019 Craz

No doubt. I’d want the G6 system and surf pipe, without question, on a new boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I bought a 2018 Mojo, loaded, in July of 2018 for 73k. Had the G6 ballast, heater, tower speakers, flake paint, docking lights, underwater lights, rear facing seat, etc... Basically everything but the surf pipe. I know I got a great deal. But no way I would pay 8k more for a Craz without those options.

Last edited by BroncoMabry; 09-25-2019 at 01:17 PM.