Default Surf Tab Changes Setting

Has anyone ever had the surf tab just change the setting on its own. It normally runs at 60%, every so often it will change to something like 30% or 10%. You can tell right away because the wake becomes really dirty. The only way for me to correct this is turn the surf system off and shut the boat down for about 30 seconds. I restart the boat and turn surf back on and it will go back to 60%. Any ideas? This is on a 2019 Mondo.

Quote Originally Posted by Savoyh8bnpr View Post
    Has anyone ever had the surf tab just change the setting on its own. It normally runs at 60%, every so often it will change to something like 30% or 10%. You can tell right away because the wake becomes really dirty. The only way for me to correct this is turn the surf system off and shut the boat down for about 30 seconds. I restart the boat and turn surf back on and it will go back to 60%. Any ideas? This is on a 2019 Mondo.
    Photos

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Take it to your dealer and have them upgrade the software. I can tell from your pics you have older software. I had an annoying ballast sensor fault message that popped up every now and then. Software upgrade fixed it. Tech told me they had a bunch of new fixes added since the initial release for 2019s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2019 Moomba Craz - Autowake, 3600lb ballast + 400# lead,OJ 945
    2015 Monterey 204FSX sold

Thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk