Default Rubber grommets for Raptor engine cover

2 out of the 3 rubber grommets that are on the engine cover in order to hold it to the engine plastic mounts are torn. I called a ford dealer and my local Indmar dealer and having difficulty finding them. Anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition
    WM 910 Rear sacs and 650 and 550 IBS
    WS 600 WATT Amp- 4 Tower Speakers
    KICKER 800 WATT Amp-Sub
    Ford Raptor 400 6.2 L
    Pro sport 12 Dual Batt Charger
    Acme Prop 14.5 x 14.25

Winston Salem
    North Carolina

Not a Ford part, it’s an Indmar part.

I would contact Indmar directly for guidance.

Certainly if you have a part number from Indmar, you could at least order it from your Indmar dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by justflyinglow View Post
    2 out of the 3 rubber grommets that are on the engine cover in order to hold it to the engine plastic mounts are torn. I called a ford dealer and my local Indmar dealer and having difficulty finding them. Anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks
    Did you find the part number for the grommets? Or a suitable replacement?

I had the same issue last year. The part number is 551396. My dealer got them from Indmar. I also found them at https://inboardonline.com/indmar/?page=8 . Description on website - MOUNTING STUD FOR BEAUTY COVER,551396

What is the part number for the grommet? The part number given is for the stud.

The part number for the rapter 6.2 L grommet is 986389 and can be found on inboardline.com It will say it is for GM, but according to Larry Engelbart with Indmar it is the same part for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Wdavid View Post
    The part number for the rapter 6.2 L grommet is 986389 and can be found on inboardline.com It will say it is for GM, but according to Larry Engelbart with Indmar it is the same part for both.
    meaning same part for Ford or GM.