Thread: Custom Cover

Default Custom Cover

Does anyone have a guy who can make a custom cover in Central Texas? I need a new one for my Outback with tower.

Dewey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Along the same line, I wore a hole in my bimini over from the surf rope. 2 questions. How do you prevent the rope from wearing out the bimini top? I am thinking about buying some Clear tubing to surround the rope to prevent the chafing. And, the local dealer said he has someone who could fix and reinforce the top. He also said he could have some surf board pockets sewn in the top. Has anyone had this done? Price range, happy with surf board pockets?

Thanks
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition
    WM 910 Rear sacs and 650 and 550 IBS
    WS 600 WATT Amp- 4 Tower Speakers
    KICKER 800 WATT Amp-Sub
    Ford Raptor 400 6.2 L
    Pro sport 12 Dual Batt Charger
    Acme Prop 14.5 x 14.25

Winston Salem
    North Carolina

I had a 20 year custom cover made. I had 15 years on it and it still looked excellent. Use Top Gun fabric. Cover the lower part and have a separate cover for the bimini while parked to keep the sun off.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

just,
    not sure on your tower setup but we stopped tying our surf rope to the top of the tower. we use one of the holes on the side and found that not only does not not rub on the bimini anymore but it is WAY easier to get noobs out of the water when the boat is now naturally trying to keep you on the surf side of the wave rather than pulling you to the middle. we have different boats but maybe your tower has the same opportunity.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten