Default Updated Max bags?

I am looking for the updated 900LB Max bags. My 18' was produced before they added the ports for the side under seat bags. I don't think I want the Wake Makers rears due to loosing storage since my side storage is full with the 750's.
    Anyone upgrading and want to sell their updated stock 900's?
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    I am looking for the updated 900LB Max bags. My 18' was produced before they added the ports for the side under seat bags. I don't think I want the Wake Makers rears due to loosing storage since my side storage is full with the 750's.
    Anyone upgrading and want to sell their updated stock 900's?
    I think these are the same as the stock '19 Craz bags. If you can/want to confirm, I will sell you mine. I plan to upgrade in the off season.
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by ktenan12 View Post
    I think these are the same as the stock '19 Craz bags. If you can/want to confirm, I will sell you mine. I plan to upgrade in the off season.
    Awesome, Does anyone know if they are the same? I can pull mine this weekend and do some measuring.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

I put the wavemakers 1200s in the rear, and was still able to put the storage bins back in. We filled the bags up before putting the bins back, just to make sure they fit. Then I put the stock 1000s mid under the seats, and plumbed to the rears.

2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    I put the wavemakers 1200s in the rear, and was still able to put the storage bins back in. We filled the bags up before putting the bins back, just to make sure they fit. Then I put the stock 1000s mid under the seats, and plumbed to the rears.

Oh boy!! I was told from everyone the trays don't fit with the 1200's!!!! Are you saying you can fill them full and still keep the trays?
    '19 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by pat6969 View Post
    Oh boy!! I was told from everyone the trays don't fit with the 1200's!!!! Are you saying you can fill them full and still keep the trays?
    I have wake makers and the trays, I posted it on the Facebook page.
    The wakemakers are not high quality like people try to portray. the stock bags and fitting are higher quality. it's a lot better having the extra weight though.
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by johnh577777 View Post
    The wakemakers are not high quality like people try to portray. the stock bags and fitting are higher quality. it's a lot better having the extra weight though.
    Ya, I have the 540's for midship, I might just keep the stock 1000lb locker bags and add 200lb's of lead on each side underneath. WM's kind of dicked me over so I'm not really wanting to buy anything else from them at this point.
    '19 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by johnh577777 View Post
    Send a link to that post if you don't mind, I'd like to read it.
    '19 Moomba Max

You can get bags direct from Fatsac if you don't want to deal with Wakemakers.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by pat6969 View Post
    Yes, the trays still fit with the 1200s
    2019' Moomba Max