Default Mojo VS. Craz surf wave?

I sold my 08 LSV and looking at a few 2017 Moomba boats. One is a Craz and the other a Mojo. Is there much difference in the surf wave? How does the autowake system work in both models? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    2008 LSV
    Seeley Lake, Montana

I am pretty keen on this as well to be honest. I know they both require more weight from the stock 3000 lbs to rock it...but curious on if anyone has experience on a Craz Pro vs. Mojo Pro.

I am curious if next year they retire the Craz\Mojo and build a 23 footer that sits between the Makai and Kaiyen!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

It's not going to a significant difference between them. They're nearly the same size and weight, its going to come down to looks and price.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    I am pretty keen on this as well to be honest. I know they both require more weight from the stock 3000 lbs to rock it...but curious on if anyone has experience on a Craz Pro vs. Mojo Pro.

I am curious if next year they retire the Craz\Mojo and build a 23 footer that sits between the Makai and Kaiyen!
    I think you are on target with that comment. I think they will keep one of the models and retire one. I like the Mojo more than the Craz but my best guess is that they will retire the Mojo and create that next level boat, and keep the Craz as the entry level ride.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
    I think you are on target with that comment. I think they will keep one of the models and retire one. I like the Mojo more than the Craz but my best guess is that they will retire the Mojo and create that next level boat, and keep the Craz as the entry level ride.
    Helix is the entry level. The Mojo is going to surf better, but take more weight to get it there. A foot longer and a few hundred pounds heavier is a big difference from the Craz to the Mojo.. I'm a big Mojo fan.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I think my Craz surfs pretty f in good! I would like the extra foot of space with the Mojo though. I only have an extra 300lbs of lead above the 3,000 lb stock ballast. I personally don’t see the need for more, but tons of people loads these things up. I can do 360’s, transfers, etc... just fine with my set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold