Default Oil drain line/ head bolts torque

Hey guys I have an issue with my oil drain line. I have this line that I can run thru the stern plug to drain my oil but when I open it up nothing comes out. I looked for a valve under the pan to open but nothing. The only thing I see is a allen copper plug that would be almost impossible to put a wrench underneath. I tried to upload pics but I failed.
    Any ideas??

I'm also looking for the torque specifications for my Indemar 5.7Ltrs head (6 bolts)

Thanks

Was your engine warmed up when you tried to drain the oil? The oil does drain kinda slow.
    jy

Best option is to use a vacuum fluid extractor and suck it out from the engine drain hose. Several have posted about their vacuum extractor hose getting stuck in the dip stick tube. My extractor tube is a tight enough fit in the engine drain hose to hold vacuum but there are several posts on this site about making adapters to screw on the end of the drain hose. Still need to warm the engine to get the oil to flow.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Yes it was warm, I tried last year and this year with the same results.
    Thanks

Ok thanks
    I will try that next year. I sucked it from my dip stick again this year. I'll check those post about making an adapter for it.
    Thank you

One guy posted on here a while back about using a air tool line quick disconnect connector on the end of the drain line, then attaching that to your suck tube. I tried it, it worked ok, it kept popping off on me. I ended up getting frustrated and just stuck the suck line down the dip stick....

Ok Thanks
    I might still do it the old fashion way, from the dip stick lol

Are you running a boat with the Raptor engines? If yes, I had this same problem last year. Turns out that when trying to snake the hose out the drain plug hole it can get a kink. Not enough to really notice under the engine but enough that my vacuum pump wouldn't get a drop out. Check that next time.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

i use one of these and it works great.

https://www.amazon.com/Multipurpose-...18942128&psc=1
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Thanks I might order one