Default 2005 Mobius LSV wont start or turn on gauges, auxiliary switches work?

Hey everyone so I have ran into this issue in the beginning of the summer where I would turn the key and let it prime and it would make a clicking noise in the engine compartment when I would go to
    Turn the motor over, I would then turn the key in the off position and back on and it would start right up every time for the rest of the day.

It only did this a few times over the summer. Fast forward to
    Yesterday it made the clicking noise and now it wont prime or even get any sort of power to the motor or the gauges on the dash. However all the auxiliary buttons work like the blower, bilge pump, radio, heater etc.

It is not the battery, and it is not the cables going to the battery. I have made sure of it.

I have read a few things on here pointing to the starter or the ignition switch. Im thinking if it was the starter the gauges would at least light up and get some kind of power, Im thinking the ignition switch. I just dont want to start throwing parts at it as I’m not to confident when it comes to diagnosing electrical issues.

Can anyone shed some light on what the issue could be?

Also The little rubber buttons underneath the switches and next to the ignition are fuse resets correct? Never understood how that works or what they are exactly. Thanks in advance for all
    The help and any light that you can shed on the subject.
    -Andrew

Check the large breaker/disconnect near the battery, safety cutoff switch under the throttle and make sure you are in neutral. Several people have also had issues with loose connections on the ignition switch.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

not sure about your boat but my 03 outback ls(direct drive) has a resetable red circuit breaker mounted on the back of the motor.It feeds all power involving the motor.I also have a large round plug with multable wires near the back of the motor.It pushes togeather to the engine wiring harness.Mine came loose one time and I lost all engine power.Pushed it back togeather and all was fine.
    jy

Thanks for all the replies guys. I’ll check all the wiring at the back of the motor like you mentioned. What’s the chances it could be the starting solenoid? If the starter solenoid was bad would the gauges not work either? When the accessory position of the key is on?

The gauges randomly got power and when I tried to turn it over it clicked and again no power to any gauges. It’s an intermittent problem.