Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post 2013 moomba mobius lsv with indmar 330 check engine light

I am getting the check engine light on my boat and when it comes on I lose power and can only get about 3000 rpm. I took it in to pull the codes and its spn 1323-1330 every cylinder is misfire detected. Wanted to see where I should start. I was thinking it could be a coil or cap and rotor or lose of fuel I'm going to check fuel pressure this weekend to see if I lose pressure. Also seems to only do it under load on the lake cant get it to repeat in the drive. Any help or direction to look I'd appreciate.

Thanks

Probably fuel, because of the link to loading, but check the cap and rotor too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Ya plan to take it out this weekend and check fuel pressure at the rails to see if I lose anything what psi should it be at?

Doesnt look like fuel. Pressure stayed at 60 the whole time has new plugs, wires test good, cap looks good new ignition module and coil. Checked all grounds on the boat and cleaned them. Any other ideas?

Also I have a prop shaft vibration could that cause the knock sensors to retard timing enough to cause a misfire code to read?

It would have to be one hell of a prop vibration for the knock sensor to pick up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I have the same boat with the same issue. Does anyone know what the problem/solution is?

Thanks

I'm still fighting this issue I believe its an issue with the main wiring harness it does it more when its windy and or a busy lake day and there are more wakes. So I'm thinking its an issue with wiring coming loose somewhere. When I hit a wake.

Have you replaced the plugs and cap? My local mechanic thinks mine is misfiring also after I explained what it was doing.

Ya plugs cap wires rotor ignition module and coil