Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 2020 Lineup "build your boat"

Does anyone know when the "customize"/"build your boat" functionality will be up on the moomba site for the 2020 line up?

Thanks!
    2007 Mobius LS - 400 Hours

Also for Supra site. Hopefully Rick or Drew can confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Post title got me all hot and bothered.....
    ‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV

It always seems to take forever for the build tool to work...I check daily to see if I can build my next boat and still nothing
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

We will let everyone know when it's ready. Dealers have some resources now to color the SA since it's the only one with a major change. I tell most people to just color a Makai for a Kaiyen since it's virtually the same lines. Dealers also have samples of the new gel colors as well.

I'm a visual person. In my opinion, the tool should be ready to use when the model is released to the public. Can't imagine it taking that long to program. I don't speak for everyone but when it comes to spending $100k+ on a boat, I want to have a good visual idea of what it's going to look like. Especially when new colors are released. 3x3 color sample does not do it justice. Being told to just visualize another boat with this color isn't ideal for me.

Luckily I am good at Photoshop.

the color is ok, visualize the color scheme etc.
    i would like better descriptions of the options so that i can figure out how much extra i need to add at the build or if i want to added it after.
    what are the amps/sub/etc that are provided?
    how tall is the boat on the trailer when the fixed racks or swivels are added?
    do i dare ask what the fuel consumption is? sure it will depend on how much extra i add, but give an idea to expect with the stock setup?
    so very anxious to see these new boat this year.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    i would like better descriptions of the options so that i can figure out how much extra i need to add at the build or if i want to added it after.
    what are the amps/sub/etc that are provided?

Same!
    Hey SC, how hard is it to link the info from your site to the customize page? Just add a small "i" next to some of the options. When you hover or click, the text pops up. Look at other "build your car, boat, etc" sites.

Example of options that you have description for under another tab:

The stereo options are far too vague. Perhaps this is on purpose. Many buyers aren't well informed about audio equipment so the details would be lost on them. That being said, it's makes the 'more info' option more viable. The people who don't care, won't be inundated with jargon. While the enthusiasts can get the details they need to make educated purchasing decisions.

‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV

Quote Originally Posted by BrentC5Z View Post
    Same!
    Hey SC, how hard is it to link the info from your site to the customize page? Just add a small "i" next to some of the options. When you hover or click, the text pops up. Look at other "build your car, boat, etc" sites.

Example of options that you have description for under another tab:

The stereo options are far too vague. Perhaps this is on purpose. Many buyers aren't well informed about audio equipment so the details would be lost on them. That being said, it's makes the 'more info' option more viable. The people who don't care, won't be inundated with jargon. While the enthusiasts can get the details they need to make educated purchasing decisions.

All true, but have you seen any of the other boat builder sites? Supra/Moomba is miles ahead of the rest. Most you can only customize colors, with zero idea of options or pricing. That said, there is definitely room for improvement, especially in the sound details.
    2019 Supra SL450

I think the past few years the Online builder has been GREAT for Supra and Moomba.

Just a little late this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan