Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

So we got the Mavic Pro dusted off and got some interesting shots. Fun when dadda gets to play with his toys too yaknow!! And NO we didn’t get the matching Moomba and wetsuit on purpose!!

2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Quote Originally Posted by jimmsch View Post
    So we got the Mavic Pro dusted off and got some interesting shots. Fun when dadda gets to play with his toys too yaknow!! And NO we didn’t get the matching Moomba and wetsuit on purpose!!

That's awesome! Makes me want a Mavic.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    That's awesome! Makes me want a Mavic.
    love the Mavic , got a Spark too, but that seems to belong to Zandar now!. All I need now is some decent FREE video editing software. Windows Movie Maker was good for soooo long, but just errors out on me lately so I had to go with this new editor but it seems to freak out on transitions. Any suggestions would be appreciated
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

love the Mavic , got a Spark too, but that seems to belong to Zandar now!. All I need now is some decent FREE video editing software. Windows Movie Maker was good for soooo long, but just errors out on me lately so I had to go with this new editor but it seems to freak out on transitions. Any suggestions would be appreciated
    Didn't Microsoft stop supporting Movie Maker?
    2019 Supra SL450

Hence, my need for a new editor.

I download all my drone footage to my iPhone and just edit it in GoPro Quik (works 90% of the time) or iMovie if all else. Makes it easy to consolidate pics and other video as well.

I hear Davinci Resolve is a great free option. May want to check it out. I downloaded filmora but in order to get ride of the water mark you have to pay $60. I am ready for next summer to get my new Mavic 2 behind the boat for some shots.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Is able to get copies of it on 2 of my windows 10 machines... That said, it's clunky and couldn't handle the huge dump of timelapse pics from my go pro.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by trayson; 09-23-2019 at 12:11 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Hey Trayson I was checking out your YouTube videos. Where do you have the camera mounted for these angles https://youtu.be/qwFM7-anp5s?

What camera are you using? It doesn't look like you get too much fisheye distortion. Nice vids btw! That night cruise is pretty dang cool looking.
    That one is the rear corner on top of the gunwale.

GoPro hero 7. It's badass. The image stabilization is fantastic.

The hyperlapse seems to have a different aspect ratio, but I love that feature.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I hear Davinci Resolve is a great free option. May want to check it out. I downloaded filmora but in order to get ride of the water mark you have to pay $60. I am ready for next summer to get my new Mavic 2 behind the boat for some shots.
    How is filmora? I don't mind paying for something quality and easy to use.
    2019 Supra SL450