Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Dragged the Canon 7D down with us on vacation. Haven't shot with that thing in forever and glad it still works great.

I could sit in one of those chairs with a brew and watch life go by pretty easily.......
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

As soon as I turned my shoulders toward the boat instead of the wave face that's when it happened for me and I shot to the swim deck and had to use my back foot. I know my stance is real goofball right now but hey I'm just glad I was able to finally do it lol.
    Don't square your shoulders to the boat, that's a bad habit to get into. It gets you off balance, and tends to turn the board out toward the flat. Stay more square to the wave, and learn to distribute your weight fore and aft to move on the wave, and eventually toss the rope. There's no rush.
    Last edited by Shoebox; 09-03-2019 at 03:23 AM.
    2019 Supra SL450

So just a few shoer clips of my boy this summer. Some of it has nothing to do with Moomba, but watch it all the way to the end it is really worth it.

2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Your kid is a badass!!!

My 7yo son likes to think his phase5 scamp is for playing with in the water and uses this “I’m scared” stance about trying anything new (including foods). The only explanation I can think of is that he’s wanting to be his own individual and seems to steer away from anything I’m into including sports, dirtbikes, cars etc. By this age I really thought we would be into some form of racing together but he’s just not interested. I try not to push to hard in hopes he will eventually come around. He’s finally started asking to shoot his BB gun so maybe hunting in a few years lol.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I could sit in one of those chairs with a brew and watch life go by pretty easily.......
    Same thing I was thinking.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by jimmsch View Post
    So just a few shoer clips of my boy this summer. Some of it has nothing to do with Moomba, but watch it all the way to the end it is really worth it.

That's awesome and I'd be a proud papa!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    A few were had sitting there ....

Then that paddle boat started talking to me and had to give it a rip!

I tried a SUP for the first time too and well, that didn't go so great.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Thanks man I'm just glad it finally happened. I had been trying for years behind my old Yamaha jetboat. Tried stock Max and couldn't figure it out but when we add the 750 lb bag in the midship locker the wave is pretty good. Obviously nowhere near the level you guys have with both midship bags but much better than stock that's for sure!
    I was exactly the same. Couldnt surf without the rope stock. I added 750s under both mid seats, and now we can all surf without the rope. I will say this tho, I had a semi-pro wake boarder on my boat, and he surfed it stock with no issues. He did a bunch of tricks lol. So it is possible to surf stock, just harder for us beginners lol. My wave makers upgrade ballast comes in tomorrow. Curious to see if there is a difference, since Ill gain 400lbs in the rear, but lose 400lbs under the seats.
    2019' Moomba Max

Default September 2019 Pics and Vids

Cold day yesterday but still tore it up. Love the Craz. Only 500# lead extra, and 12’ deep of water.

Crappy video screenshot but back to it after my shoulder injury. Feels good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Matt0520; 09-03-2019 at 02:17 PM.
    --
    2019 Craz

Sorry to over post with my kids, but I just can't help myself. This 4 year old girl first kneeboarded yesterday, picked up the handle today and asked for a wakeboard.
    So we went into the local wakeboard school and bought her a used board. Voila! She was up (if only for a second) on her first pull using the boat!

Can't wait to get her on a trapeze!!

2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off