Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Default September 2019 Pics and Vids

So I will start out September with a video of my 4 year old daughter riding the kneeboard for the first time. The 9 year old boy tried his first flip on his wakeboard the other day and landed on his back nicely. So happy he got the guts to go inverted. He just about has an aerial 360 in his bag now, watch for that video soon.

2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Nice jimmsch, wish I could get my 7yo more into board sports.

Couple pics from the tie up this weekend, played some volleyball in the water

2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Got some late-season surfing in this weekend up in Northern Wisconsin.... with the water temp at 66 and the air temp at 70, we grabbed the shorty wetsuits and had a ball on our ‘14 LSV. All four of us got some great surfing in, and I even got the wife the go ropeless for the first time on her sweet new Ronix board - although no pics as I was too busy coaching her from the back of the boat

Happy Labor Day 2019 to all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2020 Super Air Natique GS22, Admiral Blue Flake & Tsunami Grey
    1936 Chris Craft 19’ Runabout
    2014 LSV, Fire Red & Silver Flake (Sold)

In addition to getting some late-season surfing in over the weekend, we also got a few final summer runs in the “other” boat, our 1936 Chris Craft 19’ Runabout..... sadly, our boating season up north only runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day, so this is it for us for 2019! Happy boating to all if you’re lucky enough to stay on the water after Labor Day

2020 Super Air Natique GS22, Admiral Blue Flake & Tsunami Grey
    1936 Chris Craft 19’ Runabout
    2014 LSV, Fire Red & Silver Flake (Sold)

Threw the 750 lb bag in the midship locker and Max came alive. I finally was able to drop the rope and surf. Didn't last long but I felt good learning to find push and how to try and stay in the pocket. As soon as I turned my shoulders toward the boat instead of the wave face that's when it happened for me and I shot to the swim deck and had to use my back foot. I know my stance is real goofball right now but hey I'm just glad I was able to finally do it lol.

That moment when it all clicked and happened....

That newb stance when trying to stay in the pocket lol. Would have helped if I told the wife to raise the center plate once we took off but oh well I made it happen lol

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Lots of this was had prior

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Default September 2019 Pics and Vids

Well done hakn!!! Yalls water looks incredible!
    2018 Murder Max

Quote Originally Posted by North Woody View Post
    In addition to getting some late-season surfing in over the weekend, we also got a few final summer runs in the “other” boat, our 1936 Chris Craft 19’ Runabout..... sadly, our boating season up north only runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day, so this is it for us for 2019! Happy boating to all if you’re lucky enough to stay on the water after Labor Day

That thing is so sweet! We saw a massive woody Chris Craft cruising on Gaston this weekend. Looked like it was at least 25’ from a distance but that might just be how it seems with that type of boat.
    2018 Murder Max

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    Well done hakn!!! Yalls water looks incredible!
    Thanks man I'm just glad it finally happened. I had been trying for years behind my old Yamaha jetboat. Tried stock Max and couldn't figure it out but when we add the 750 lb bag in the midship locker the wave is pretty good. Obviously nowhere near the level you guys have with both midship bags but much better than stock that's for sure!
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Dragged the Canon 7D down with us on vacation. Haven't shot with that thing in forever and glad it still works great.

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold