Default 2013 mojo Rattle from Muffler?

Hey guys, just bought this 2013 mojo. Seems to have a pretty loud knocking rattling noise coming from that long black tube that I’m assuming is the muffler? Anyone had any issues with the muffler or noises like that? Thanks in advance

Wonder if it could be cracked from water freezing in it? Feel all around it while it’s running to check if there is an exhaust leak.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

If it is the straight pipe between the exhaust header and the rubber hose connects at the transom exhaust port, then it likely has a "baffle" in it. It is just a perf plate tac welded into the pipe. When I bought my FAE, it comes with a kit (straight pipe) to remove the baffle pipe. I'd guess that if it really drives you nuts you could remove it. It is a pain in the butt job so maybe you'd want to look at the adding FAE at the same time as well?
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Where is the best place to buy the FAE kit? I’m almost certain it’s the baffle or plate in there. Did you install it yourself?

I did do the install myself and bought from forum member Corvette. I'm not sure if FAE has a kit for the older hull Mojo (2014 and prior) -- you'll need to check with Corvette or the folks at FAE.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE