Default Moomba Craz Pro tower assist

I have an 08 LSV looking to upgrade into the Craz. We have a low bridge we have to go under in and out of the lake. The lsv tower is easy for one person to lower as it folds backwards. Anyone have the Craz Pro? Is it a power tower or shock assisted? Wondering if it folds forward or backwards? Nearest Moomba dealer is 2 hours away. Thanks
    2008 LSV
    Seeley Lake, Montana

Quote Originally Posted by Lapham View Post
    I have an 08 LSV looking to upgrade into the Craz. We have a low bridge we have to go under in and out of the lake. The lsv tower is easy for one person to lower as it folds backwards. Anyone have the Craz Pro? Is it a power tower or shock assisted? Wondering if it folds forward or backwards? Nearest Moomba dealer is 2 hours away. Thanks
    Not sure about the Pro but I have the regular old 2019 and it's super easy to lower with one person even with the bimini and Rev10s on it.
    --
    2019 Craz

Folds forward but there is plenty enough room to drive. I have a 2019 mondo with the A3 and we have the same situation, a low bridge. I can lower it myself while driving the boat. its that easy.
    2019 Mondo

Thank guys!
    2008 LSV
    Seeley Lake, Montana

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post
    Not sure about the Pro but I have the regular old 2019 and it's super easy to lower with one person even with the bimini and Rev10s on it.
    So how do you like your Craz? What mods did you have to do for a surf wave or is it good with factory system? thanks
    2008 LSV
    Seeley Lake, Montana