Default 2016 Craz check eng. bonanza!

We bought our bought new in 2016, so this is our fourth summer. Never hand ANY issues with the boat. This summer ck engine light came on and continued to set codes. SPN 708, SPN 94, 3266 and 3271! Also Engine hour clock stopped working, GPS speed control became hit/ miss, and occasionally NO throttle response ( hammer the throttle and NOTHING)....... LOVELY Summer! So the dealer had it for 2 weeks and the solution was a faulty O2 sensor????? Why would the computer display all these codes when only one problem? One of the codes was low engine oil ( not true ), one was low fuel pressure, one was O2 sensor and one (3271) I was unable to decode anywhere????
    So Boat is back in the water and I have NO confidence in it not setting another code. I will update after a few days of use.
    Anyone else having similar issues? I should mention except for the throttle response and speed control not always working there were no performance issues.

I have a 17 Craz and recently threw the low fuel pressure code....dealer put in a new fuel pump.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

There are times when one code will cause other sensors to throw codes as well. O2 sensor will affect fuel mixtures and possible throttle issues. Not sure on the engine oil as that one seems unrelated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possible low voltage?? Mine throws codes when voltage dips below 9. The alternator seems to delay at start when I have had the main switch off for storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo

Update. As Mwcraz suggested it was an O2 sensor. Dealer replaced it but was unable to explain why some of those codes appeared. Now they say it needs a reflash which should correct the frozen hour meter. Originally they said they could send me the reflash and I could download it onto a thumb drive. But now they say my boat requires a “special” cable to do the reflash. I wish I could just buy the cable and do it myself as the dealer is 6 hrs away! Does anyone know where I can get a cable?

You winterize there? Wait until you get back over there and get an IOU.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I agree. I would wait as long as everything else is working fine. Enjoy your last bit of warm weather!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk