Default Buying 2013 Mojo 2.5

Hey guys,

Completely new to wake boats in general. Purchasing a 2013 mojo 2.5 with 385 hours. From skiers marine in Alabama. They have went through and brought all service up to date. New oil, tranny fluid, impeller, and charged batteries. Other than checking all electronics when I do the demo Wednesday, what else should I look at and check out? Thanks in advance!

Assuming that they will cover/fix any issues you find -- be meticulous. I would thoroughly exercise the ballast system, cruise control, all electrical as you mentioned, check the bilge -- as in check for through hull leaks and leaks from the ballast system and check that the auto bilge works. There will always be a bit of water in the bilge, so don't worry too much. Make sure your tower functions as intended for raising/lowering. Trailer lights and brakes.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Thanks for all the advice! Will check all of that as well.
    They are also replacing the starter on it, they said it’s acting up a little. Is that something of concern or is it just good they are being transparent? They give the buyer 30 days of coverage on all used boats.

Put as many hours as you can in those 30 days. That's a decent used warranty as any existing issues would certainly pop up in that amount of time.
    ‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV

^^ this. even if you are not able to play in the water from temps being too low, work the boat for 10 or 15 hours. issues should show up by then.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten