Default 2003 mobius gravity games edition high pressure fuel filter

Anyone know the replacement high pressure fuel filter part number for my 03 mobius?
    Existing pump has 344 1842C on it but I can’t seem to find one anywhere using this number.

Is you boat direct drive and carburetor or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Fuel injected tbi

Ah ok. If it was carb I’d be able to hook you up with another pump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I have one laying around. I was having issues and replaced both of my fuel pumps and it didn't solve the issue, so the pumps were actually fine. Make me an offer on the high pressure pump if you want.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I have one laying around. I was having issues and replaced both of my fuel pumps and it didn't solve the issue, so the pumps were actually fine. Make me an offer on the high pressure pump if you want.
    Might not be the same. As far as I know, GM TBI is around 15psi, not the much higher pressure used in multi-port FI but all fuel injection got dubbed "high pressure" because pressure for carbs was only used like 6psi. I don't know what the '03 used.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Cavers,

I have spent some time trying to figure this out for my boat as well. After talking with Larry at Indmar and Carter Fuel Pumps, it appears that the appropriate replacement for mine is the Carter P61171. My Outback is a 2001 with the Assault 320 TBI, so it may be the same pump for your boat.