Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1100s in the side.... no way those are filling all the way up. 720s fill it nearly complete with the venting on top.

I also go a minimum of 11.4, otherwise it’s a tall steep monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

If you’re seeing GPS speeds higher you may need to adjust your triducer. There is an arrow on it so that you can align it. I had to have mine replaced and when they installed the new one my Speedo was way off. Had them come out to show me how it’s adjusted and we got it dialed in .2 mph or so GPS vs indicated speed on the dash.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    If you’re seeing GPS speeds higher you may need to adjust your triducer. There is an arrow on it so that you can align it. I had to have mine replaced and when they installed the new one my Speedo was way off. Had them come out to show me how it’s adjusted and we got it dialed in .2 mph or so GPS vs indicated speed on the dash.
    Maybe I will have the dealer fix that when they fix my Port ballast Pumps that barely work now.
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

You should come out to Flowing Arcadyus
    2019 MAX

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    You should come out to Flowing Arcadyus
    for what smallmouth fishing? If we're talking the same lake it's only 120 acres or so right? I live close so I'd be down I suppose. Although I always screamed at wakeboats when I use to fish there lol. Did Zac sell you your boat?
    2019 - Makai took delivery
    2018 Yamaha AR195 SOLD

Default Huge Wave little Push

Flienlow, what type of board are you riding?

If I’m on a cheap/thin board I don’t feel much push at the back of the pocket. But if I’m on a thick EPS foam board (Doomswell, Ronix, etc) I feel a ton of push from the back. Feels like dropping over the edge into a halfpipe.

Board makes a big difference! Lots of push and you can ride way further back.

Last edited by Matt0520; 08-21-2019 at 02:39 PM.
    --
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post
    Flienlow, what type of board are you riding?

If I’m on a cheap/thin board I don’t feel much push at the back of the pocket. But if I’m on a thick EPS foam board (Doomswell, Ronix, etc) I feel a ton of push from the back. Feels like dropping over the edge into a halfpipe.

Board makes a big difference! Lots of push and you can ride way further back.

I agree on the board as well. We have the '18 Max with the stock 3,000lbs and 750 on each side. Riding a Doomswell Mongrel and it is one of the funnest waves I have ridden with 3 people in the boat. If we have more people we usually don't fill the 750's all the way too. Pitch 9 roll -3 or 3 depending on which side your surfing center plate at 15 and 70 goofy and 65 regular for us works very very well. Personally I have ridden a few other boards and they were not cheap boards by any means but like matt0520 says they are thinner and while I can ride them well I have to pump a lot more.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadyus View Post
    for what smallmouth fishing? If we're talking the same lake it's only 120 acres or so right? I live close so I'd be down I suppose. Although I always screamed at wakeboats when I use to fish there lol. Did Zac sell you your boat?
    Haha!! No, Darren got me.
    2019 MAX

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    I agree on the board as well. We have the '18 Max with the stock 3,000lbs and 750 on each side. Riding a Doomswell Mongrel and it is one of the funnest waves I have ridden with 3 people in the boat. If we have more people we usually don't fill the 750's all the way too. Pitch 9 roll -3 or 3 depending on which side your surfing center plate at 15 and 70 goofy and 65 regular for us works very very well. Personally I have ridden a few other boards and they were not cheap boards by any means but like matt0520 says they are thinner and while I can ride them well I have to pump a lot more.

Lately I have been riding my Ronix Thumb Tail. Other boards on the boat are a Hyperlite Shim, CWB Bently, and Ronix One.
    2019 MAX