If I am looking at a used Supra that is listed for $100,000 by a dealer then what is my expectation that they want to move it? I'm in sales and make a decent living selling what I sell so I respect commission and profit needs. I'm new to this market so can we expect that the "list" price is inflated by about 10% knowing that we will settle at that 10%ish mark? I don't want to throw a low ball offer out there and piss someone off but after doing a bunch of number crunching I've come up with a number that is a lot different than what the dealer's used price initial offer is. Talking about pricing seems taboo too many but we have to remember that we live in a free market and price fixing with dealer protected territories is against the law (new boat sales kind of do this). Very few dealers will deal out of market from my limited experience. Call me crazy but if I have several dealers wanting to sell me a boat that is virtually the same boat then I should be able to take the best deal, free market USA! The local dealer would still benefit from the service aspect and in the long run when I'm ready to upgrade they most likely would be first in line if they are doing their job. I take a ton of deals that don't make me any frickin money for 3-5 years but when they finally land then I'm bringing in a few extra $k per year. Doesn't always happen, I get it, but bottom line is I'm not sure I love this tight little industry when all I want is a good deal that get's me what I want without breaking the bank. Again, my motivation with this post is to ask what is the negotiating factor that is expected for a 1-2 year old boat. Thanks for any insight on this. Also, I do understand that some people list their boat as private seller and are trying to cover their loan so that is different.