Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

2 questions; is this a 2020 beacuase im jealous of the trailer wheels! And why are there registration stickers on the windshield?
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Trayson, are you gonna buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even with it being a "demo" boat, I still don't think I can swallow new boat pricing. My XLV is 8 grand from being paid off. It's got a tiny payment and I've modded the heck out of it. After riding the max on tuesday and my XLV on wednesday, I can definitely say that the max wave was longer by probably 3 to 4 feet is my guess. But my wave is just as clean and just as powerful (if not more). So yes the max wave is better, but it's not something that COMPLETELY blew me away. It'll likely be my next boat, but at least a season or two out when they've depreciated more and I can get one for a chunk less money. evem a pretty loaded Max would require a decent chunk of time and money to mod it out similar to a lot of the stuff I've done on my XLV. sure, that's part of the fun. But the timing just isn't right for me.

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Trayson, stock rear bags? That boat looks eerily similar
    Yeah, stock rear bags, but the trays were removed to just get that much more in them.

Quote Originally Posted by johnh577777 View Post
    2 questions; is this a 2020 beacuase im jealous of the trailer wheels! And why are there registration stickers on the windshield?
    So, there was someone that bought a boat and didn't want the 18s that came with it, so the dealer swapped the 18s onto the Max and gave the max wheels to that customer. it's a 2019 and was the demo boat for the dealer.
    Last edited by trayson; 09-05-2019 at 01:53 AM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by johnh577777 View Post
    You can get upgraded wheels from Boatmate when you custom order the boat or at least your dealer can help. I didn't want to go with the larger wheels but I did want something different than the 5 star wheels that come stock so I had my dealer work with boatmate to upgrade mine during my build.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold