Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    The dash is the only real head scratcher for me. Massive dash with a tiny screen. But performance wise it looks impressive. The videos of the wave on YouTube are amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Just like MB, terrible parts-bin-special dash design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    Hey guys,

I am going to surf test a Max this week and have told my dealer I want the following:

1) Stock 3000 lbs
    2) 1000 lbs midship in Lead(I want to simulate the stock setup on a 2020)

I was then planning on bringing a 650 lbs floor bag that I will run on the bench seat surf side. Hoping this will list the boat and simulate ~4 adults sitting surf side on the boat.

Any recommendations...I really want to see if it is worth the upgrade in size vs. my Mondo.

Thanks guys!
    I think you have it pretty much covered. Set the surf plates pretty much the same as your Mondo, 65-70 for regular and 75 goofy. That 650 bag should almost fit neatly under the surf side bench. I would run an extra 400 pounds down the off side then the other 600 to the surf side. Should have a very substantial wave.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I like the aggressive lines of the supreme, it’s the tower location and interior proportions that seem off.

Supreme and centurion confuse me on where their brand identities cross.

Where does supreme Z fit against the Fi and Vi??

I understand Ri is the luxury model.

Larry, here is what I know:

1) Centurion
    a. RI is their top end fit and finish.
    b. FI is their mid range to still get the Centurion finish and find a happy balance.
    2) Supreme - Acquired by CC in 2014/2015
    a. S211 and S238 will be their budget line similar to the Max\Helix
    b. ZS212 and 232 will be their top end Supreme

Basically across 2 brands...they have 2 x fit and finish per brand
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    The new ZS232 is priced like a Mojo? Saw one loaded out going for around $115k at a dealer. I get nobody pays msrp, but can't see it getting down below mid 90s. Unless it is fairly limited in options. Interested in what people are paying real world. PS, the dash is a major turn off to me. But to each their own.
    I think you are right...the ZS is probably more priced in line with a Makai or Craz Pro. I think it comes with the 409HP standard...so probably more inline with the 450 Raptor?

When we were surfing with 4 adults and 2 kids with 4600 lbs ballast + 300 lbs lead...the boat was doing 3800RPM at 11.2mph...so pretty reasonable for a boat that heavy!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

I spent some time walking around the smaller zs(212) series at the local dealer. boat was very nice and liked all of the interior but the dash. agree with others comments.

the single reason I walked away was the tower placement. it's 100% in the way for anyone stepping down from the sundeck into the boat. I saw many many smashed foreheads from that design. not sure if the larger footprint is any better.

on a related note, I see that Amy Mauzy is the pr for supreme. she used to be SC marketing. small world..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Apparently the 2020s are getting a new tower...not sure if it will be the same placement. Bigger screen and new tower are the 2 big changes.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

that should be a good amount of weight. start with it all full and make sure you aren't counter weighting the seat bag by having too much people weight including driver on non surf side. I will stand centerline sometimes while driving with regular side wave. if you cant get a good list drain some ballast from opposite side. start with wake plate 55, centerplate at 0, 10.8 MPH GPS. move centerplate to clean it up but no more than 25. next play with surf plate, regular side mine seems to like 50-60, goofy 55-70. next bring speed up .2 Mph at a time and try the different surf plate settings again, also adjust centerplate with the different speeds. I use 10.8 MPH for small people, and around 11.2 for bigger people. the goofy wave is always bigger and easier to set up for me.
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    Larry, here is what I know:

1) Centurion
    a. RI is their top end fit and finish.
    b. FI is their mid range to still get the Centurion finish and find a happy balance.
    2) Supreme - Acquired by CC in 2014/2015
    a. S211 and S238 will be their budget line similar to the Max\Helix
    b. ZS212 and 232 will be their top end Supreme

Basically across 2 brands...they have 2 x fit and finish per brand
    What about the new Centurion Vi series?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    What about the new Centurion Vi series?

Hah, didn't even know they had it. Looks like it is priced between the FI and RI...but a lower profile look than FIs and RIs....interesting
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Default Max Water Test - Recommended Setup

https://www.wakeboardingmag.com/cent...nd-vi24-boats/

The tower sits so far back on the Vi, much like the supreme Zeus boats. Centurion and Supreme confuse me in the correct craft family.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 08-20-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan