i run the 1140s from Wakemakers...I would recommend the 910s though as they won't put as much stress on your engine panels. Here is what I would do if I were to do it again on my 2017:

1) 910 Wakemaker Bags
2) 500 lbs of Leadwake that I run under the surf side seats.(Sometimes I will move 150 lbs to the nose if we want longer skim style board)
3) I took and old 650 lbs bag and run it on the floor infront of the rear seats with a Tsunami Juiced Pump(This is not necessary...but it makes a wave have more push and height with only 2 people in the boat)
4) I list it pretty heavy on goofy wave by running the non goofy rear tank at ~60% full.(Speed 11.1-11.2)

5) On regular side surf I basically run equal weight in the rear bags and just move lead over to surf side.(Typically run 10.9 on regular)
6) I typically run trim tab at 25% and try to move weight up front vs. jacking it up for a longer wave.

Without the 650 lbs bag...everybody has to be seated in the right spots on the boat...when I fill that bag...people get less annoyed with me ordering them around on exactly where they need to sit.