Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    Drill holes in my boat??? That definitely doesnt make me feel better lol. BUT I havent been able to throw the rope yet, so I know I have to do it. Only once did I feel I had enough push. My 18 and 17yr old threw the rope on their 2nd run, and theyve never surfed before. I got a knot in my stomach, since Im the one that spent the 80k lol. All the info on here has really helped. Im running 100% AMP now, with a decent wave. Nothing compared to the pics you, and few others have posted tho.
    I didn’t drill through the bulkhead when I did mine. I used 90 degree connectors instead of straight and went over the bulkhead. I wasn’t sure if drilling through would void the lifetime hull warranty or not so I didn’t chance it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Moomba Max

Nice!!^^

Do your lines get pinched or anything once the bag is full? Also which bag are you running or have a parts list of your setup?
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

What I did was plumb a 700 lb bag in the nose, 600lbs of lead spread throughout, and an 1100 lb bag under each bench (I had them from another boat). I manually fill the 2 side bags to about 600 lbs each. Drain them when the boat comes out of the water. Takes about 10 minutes.
    2014 Moomba LSV
    2018 Moomba Max

so I am having a few issues. I finally vented my bags after paying a redonkulous amount of money in fittings.

It seems that the check valves do not let water flow out easily. Yes, I have the arrows pointing out. My ports bag will get rock hard but will not vent. I think that is creating a ton of pressure on my pumps which dont seem to be working that well anymore either.

Also, Does anyone know the trick to keep wakemakers plugs from leaking?
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

Well, WM was on a 3 week back order. Site said in stock, and I paid for expedited shipping, but nada. I was kind of expecting this after looking at their FB complaints lol. I still want them, so I didnt cancel, but Im also very impatient, so luckily, a local shop had some sacs. I was able to grab a couple 750s, and 260s. Everything is on sale. Spent about $250 on all 4, which is making me question how much Im spending on WMs lol. Im gonna give Murder Max's setup a try in the AM, since hes running similar weight. Ill be sure and report all my frustrations tomorrow evening lol

Derek, do you have any issues with the new mid ship bags draining? Also, did you tie the new vent into the thru hull vent line? Wakemakers keeps telling me there is now vent line on the 19s.....yet I'm looking at it. Was going to do mine that way instead of drilling.
    thanks
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Derek, do you have any issues with the new mid ship bags draining? Also, did you tie the new vent into the thru hull vent line? Wakemakers keeps telling me there is now vent line on the 19s.....yet I'm looking at it. Was going to do mine that way instead of drilling.
    thanks
    No, no issues draining. The pumps suck them dry since I added a check valve.
    Yes, I tee’d the midship bag into the rear vent before the overflow sensor so it would still work correctly
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DerekDavis View Post
    No, no issues draining. The pumps suck them dry since I added a check valve.
    Yes, I tee’d the midship bag into the rear vent before the overflow sensor so it would still work correctly
    Would you mind making a crude MS Paint diagram how you have you bags plumbed? I have the WM kit for my 2019 Max and I don’t want to have any fill or drain issues I’ve seen mentioned or make the pumps work harder than needed. I was hoping these would be plug and play but apparently more involved than I thought. I’m a newb at plumbing this. Any help would be appreciated!

How are the 2020 Max's with the optional midship plumbed?
    Last edited by haknslash; 02-11-2020 at 11:28 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

PM me your email address and I will send you my crude drawing.
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Would you mind making a crude MS Paint diagram how you have you bags plumbed? I have the WM kit for my 2019 Max and I don’t want to have any fill or drain issues I’ve seen mentioned or make the pumps work harder than needed. I was hoping these would be plug and play but apparently more involved than I thought. I’m a newb at plumbing this. Any help would be appreciated!

How are the 2020 Max's with the optional midship plumbed?

This is how I did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Moomba Max