Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

What is the final outcome of what works the best for this venting issue. I am manually letting out a little air each time I fill in oder to get full bags. The fill time is right on, but sort of over opening seats and Rea compartments to check.

After sensor before exit of hull (check valve) 2 air vent connection on each bag?

Would love some final successful ideas please.

Thank you for your help!

Also....Is it only me where Wakemakers has sent a bag that was 6"-8" too short for the connection to the midship hull? One they sent worked perfectly, and the other was short . These are the rear compartment bags I am talking about. They sent another one to replace it, and it was the same....too Short. Obviously they have the right size and fit because one of them fits perfectly, but I feel as though they are not getting my issue correctly being they sent the same size wrong bag. Has anyone else had this happen?

Thank you again for your feedback!
    D
    Last edited by rockymtnsurfer; 08-10-2020 at 08:38 AM.
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

The first ones they sent to me were too short. Bryan has told me it was from an employee that wasn’t making them correctly and they had pulled inventory of wrong length bags but apparently it seems to reoccur from time to time. I would reach out to Bryan and express how your replacement bag was too short for one of the bags. He may give you a discount for future purchases for the inconvenience in addition to replacing the bag to the correct length bag.

I feel ya on the getting tired of manually venting the midship bags. I do the same and will one day get around to tying in the overflow.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Funny....I even mentioned you haknslash on my last email with Bryan. I have a call in to him today to see if I can finally get this resolved....uggggg

Really want to know about this venting.There were a lot of ideas tossed around, but I wanted to see what the final ideal outcome was.

D
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO