Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Model

No, people selling private boats with 20-30-40hrs on them. I don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post

Fear of recession?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Some guy just posted a fully loaded 2019 G25 he bought for $234k, for $169k, with 50hrs. Cos he said all his kids want to do is tube. what an expensive lesson!

That’s crazy money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post

Who would ever?! LOSERS

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Who would ever?! LOSERS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

betting some of these guys are getting smokin deals from dealers, using for part of a season and selling for what they paid.
    h2oking has been doing this for some time with centurion. has an agreement with the local dealer where he gets a new model, uses for a season and sells costing him just the monthly payment.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

We had intentions of ordering a Craz at the beginning of 2020 (boat show). Out of curiosity I started looking at 2018 boats available and found a demo mojo with 8hrs at a dealership in June. We ended up getting it and couldnt be happier. I got around 20% off sticker price. We too have a crew of 4 and have a family of 4 that goes with us often. I feel there is plenty of room for all of us and even more if we wanted. Some of my initial concerns were that I would not be able to surf the boat without adding aftermarket ballast and lead. This has not been the case. I have had zero issue surfing the stock wave. I'm 6'2" 190lb and brand new to surfing and am able to go ropeless and carve a little (still learning very new) this is just my wife and 2 small kids in the boat. I was also pleased that I didn't need to mess with the surf settings. I fill the bags flip the switch set cruise and go. I was expecting a summer of dialing in the wave. I do not regret my purchase the mojo has been perfect for our family. Good luck!
    '18 mojo

I'm looking for the same. A dealer just posted a new 2019 SL450 retail at 160ish for 120ish. That makes me want to figure out how to get into that boat. Also looking at getting that 2019 SL400 promo boat from last year that has 80 hours. I'm curious as to what the price is going to look like. There are a ton of 2019 23LSV's available for about $95 that are used/demo boats so they have to be willing to compete with Bu.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

I was looking on boattrader.com over the weekend. Lots of 19s Supras now that the 2020 have announced. Mostly SEs and SAs. Deals to be had.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I was looking on boattrader.com over the weekend. Lots of 19s Supras now that the 2020 have announced. Mostly SEs and SAs. Deals to be had.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    So at this point if my first choice is the SL450 but I can get an SE450, both 2019, for about the same price SL new vs SE used one year what would you do. I know it comes down to a ton of factors but in hypothetical terms what boat? I think I like the SA the most but I won't buy new 202 and for some dumb reason wanting a walk thru transom and sub-floor ballast have become more of a deal breaker. Outside of those issues, my own internal issues, I think I'm set. I want to find a 2019 SL450 or SE450 cause I live basically at sea level. I fear the SE is too big because I've never handled a boat over 20' and never a V-drive.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450