Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Model

My buddy has a 2018 SE 450. It truly is a massive boat. But it is absolutely beautiful, and it creates an excellent wave. I adjusted the auto awake settings that were from the factory because they were a little bit off. But we basically surfed his boat all last week with Autowake when we had 8 people on board.

Regardless, Unless you live on a big lake and have a big crew I would look at a smaller boat though. Personally if I had the money I would be looking at an SA or an SL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I will sell you my SA

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I wish! But I’m in love with the 2020. Either way I can’t afford either right now.

I’ll keep rocking my 2017 Craz for a little longer. Powerball hasn’t hit for me yet.

2017 Moomba Craz

Yeah the 2020 SA is Hot and a big step up in $$$$, going to try and pull this off.

But honestly the 18SA just kills it for wake and surf. This boat is awesome. I am kinda dumb for thinking of selling it.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

PM me your idea of sell price for shits and giggles. Will keep it strictly confidential.

2017 Moomba Craz

Seems like that the popularity and interest in wake surfing has really boosted sales of wake boats over the past few years. Take all the guys who buy, then find out boating isn't for them, the people who buy a new boat every year, and others who need to sale for various reasons, I expect to see more and more deals out there. Hopefully the market continues to get flooded with boats for sale, driving down prices. I am kicking the idea around of buying a 2020, but some of the prices I have seen on leftovers, and 1 to 2 year old boats are way too good to pass up just to say I have a brand new boat.

Quote Originally Posted by BHask View Post
    If you custom order, can you expect any discount at all? If so, what would % would be a "good deal"?

For a leftover 2019, should I be shooting for 10%?
    I got that on a new order.

Leftover, I'd be shooting for more. And look at 2018 Supra leftovers too. Know of a few guys who got $140k (sticker) SR/SA models for the price of a new Mojo/Makai. As in around $90k.

Of your options I'd definitely go Mojo or Makai. Both are more classic in terms of styling with the Makai being just a bit nicer. Max is going to come with more budget type appointments, you can only get Rev8s on the tower for example. That looks super weird to me. And the overall design of that boat is kinda clunky, and you're stuck with the small screens/soft buttons. Go at least Mojo (and 2019 or newer) so you get the new offset 7" touchscreen, full Wetsounds system, etc.

For your crew size the Kaiyen might be perfect. Wave is going to be a lot better behind that from the factory. The bigger boats need a lot of added weight!
    --
    2019 Craz