Default Does anyone else hear a muted siren sound when letting off the throttle?

I can't really think of a good way to describe this sound I'm noticing but lately when coming off throttle sharply at 20+ mph I can hear what sounds like a whoosh of air or a muted siren winding down. This being our first prop boat I didn't know if this was just a normal sound of maybe the prop slowing down quickly against the water or something like that. I will try and get a short video the next time we're on the boat to better describe it. I don't think it's a sound like something is wrong but just curious what I'm actually hearing. It is definitely coming from the rear area of the boat. If I slowly let off the throttle I don't notice the sound. It only seems to happen if I pull back to idle quickly while traveling above planing speeds. Kind of like a blowoff valve in the water if that makes any sense lol.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Could it be the engine accessory belt slipping just a little bit with the rpm change?
    2022 Supra SL 400 ordered!
    2019 Supra SL 400 passed on for summer fun
    2018 Supra SL 400 Arrived and awesome!
    2014 Axis A20 - Sold to a great family
    1992 Supra Comp T6SM
    1999 Nautique Super Sport

Hmm It doesn't have a squealing belt sound. More like a whoosh kind of sound. Maybe it's the K&N style air filter I'm hearing? I'll let my dealer know about it since I have it in the shop for the ballast relay module issue anyways. I'm sure they will do a water test to make sure the ballast pumps are working again and they can do some test runs to see if the noise is normal or not.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold