Default Where is the wake plate sending unit on Mobius LA 2003 ?

Hi,
    My gauge start acting weird. Sometime it goes below the low mark (down plate) and stop at 3/4 of the high level (high plate). Or while boating the gauge needle move sometimes by itself without moving the wake plate
    I check the yellow wire voltage at the gauge and when the issue happens voltage is from 1.5v(down) to 5.5v(up). When it works fine voltage is from 3v(down) to 7.5v(up). So I am assuming the actuator sending unit is faulty. The Mobius LS 2003 has two electrical actuators. Would someone knows if the sending unit is part of the port or starboard actuator ?
    Thanks

The actuators are hydraulic and fluid is pumped from a power unit which has a small tank with an integral pump. Is your boat an LS direct drive or an LSV v-drive? The tank is located in the front of the engine compartment of a v-drive. Not sure where it is located on a direct drive. Locate your tank and check the fluid level is full. Also look for any signs of leaks at the actuators. The feedback is from an LVDT built in the starboard actuator. It's is a coil and a steel rod so nothing to go bad. My signal wire from the actuator is green. Units is made by Bennett Marine. Give them a call. Their customer support is excellent.
    https://bennetttrimtabs.com/
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Hi VALSV,
    My Mobius 2003 is a LS direct drive. I will have a look next week to look for this hydraulic pump. The signal wires are also green.
    Thanks