Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    Price for repair I get... Mine was around 300 CDN to repair a minor bend - which was a very similar situation to yours. Brought dealer a brand new prop to install for me, they went to install it and then told me it had a minor bend. It was brand new in box from Wakemakers. $150 to install yours???!!! That's crazy, my dealer was at least originally installing for free. I had it repaired, and then installed it myself... I'm thinking they dropped mine when installing - or used a 2x4 to brace it when installing and bent it?? Install price is crazy man! It's a 3 minute job... Are you in Canada or US?
    I picked up the boat and said no thanks to them. I went by a prop shop and $245 to repair. I have a new one coming from Wakemakers as well. I'll just replace myself.

When I install, is there anything special I need to know?
    2015 Mojo Surf

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Well, that sucks, but you did take it to them to diagnose the problem. I had that experience too-- I dropped off my boat at a dealer, they sat on it for a week or two. when they finally got around to it, they spent a bunch of time to tell me they couldn't figure it out and they'd need to spend more diagnosis time on the water to continue. I said no and still had to pay for their time to "not figure it out". That stung and I will never do business with them again.
    I have another year of warranty so hopefully nothing new happens. I'm not fired up about Moomba though, the dealer network seems to be lacking.
    2015 Mojo Surf

Quote Originally Posted by SorryCharlie View Post
    I picked up the boat and said no thanks to them. I went by a prop shop and $245 to repair. I have a new one coming from Wakemakers as well. I'll just replace myself.

When I install, is there anything special I need to know?
    Simple as this https://youtu.be/w0fEY_m5T64

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Simple as this https://youtu.be/w0fEY_m5T64

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks!!
    2015 Mojo Surf