Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

My August contribution.....a new garage for my Craz. Well, sort of...

Foundation has been poured, framing starts in two weeks.

Pardon the crude photoshop....I don't have any tower folded shots, the garage will have a header height of 9ft and a tandem depth of 30 ft.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Looks awesome. Was that the pic from the Cincy SC dealer and boats?
    Yes sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

My nephew strutting his stuff. Ah, to be young again.

My brother, uh, strutting his stuff??

Just what you want, a bunch of drunks in your boat at midnight with a frog...
    Last edited by bergermaister; 08-07-2019 at 11:15 AM.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I know it doesn't count but I am excited that I am getting closer to pulling off a 360.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfHKxrxbin4
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Kxmoomba, wave looks good! I don’t surf so I don’t have any tips for you, but dang that looked so close. It looks like you just leaned back right before you finished the spin. Hopefully you get it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Kxmoomba, wave looks good! I don’t surf so I don’t have any tips for you, but dang that looked so close. It looks like you just leaned back right before you finished the spin. Hopefully you get it soon!
    thanks, It helps a lot to have the video to watch and see what you can do to improve. I went from full body rolls into the wave to making it around for the most part. It should happen soon.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Skiers Marine dealer was hosting a lunch on the lake customer appreciation day today on Lay Lake. We swung by and ate some great shrimp tacos and chatted it up with a few folks and crew from the dealership. Those guys are great! They brought a 2019 SL and MC XT22 for demo boat rides. I was hoping to get a surf session behind the SL but it was gone for a while. We ended up leaving a while later in after some rain showers rolled through only to find my ballast relay module having a fit and had to pull the fuse to stop it from running on its own. Ended up just swimming for a while, cruising and then dropped the boat off at the dealer to fix the relay module issue. Still had a great time on the water despite the ballast issue and no SL ride lol. BTW love my Exile balls and had several people ask about them. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a traditional fender again.

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Competitors were quite good, but my boy managed to squeeze out a "W". Thanks to all involved and congratulations to all the other competitors.

2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

They had to ride behind this tricked out Axis T23 with this really cool "cotton candy" skin from vfxwraps!!

Last edited by jimmsch; 08-11-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off