Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 147
  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Waynesville, Ohio
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Finally got the little guy to surf with me. He screamed his head off last year, but was totally in to it last weekend.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

    2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Middle TN
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcarter20 View Post
    Finally got the little guy to surf with me. He screamed his head off last year, but was totally in to it last weekend.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! I'm trying to get my 3yo to come out with me but he's not having it this year. My 7yo on the other hand won't let me out without her. Starting to carve a little with her on with me. Figured if I was going to get to play I was going to have to learn it with two. Wouldn't change a thing tho. It's been the best summer yet!
    '18 mojo

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    That's a meaty wave!
    2019 Supra SL450

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Demoed a 2019 SL450, what a kick ass boat! Ten-year-old daughter is getting up easy now, and dropped the rope for the first time. So we're likely gonna be SL owners this week.
    2019 Supra SL450

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Waynesville, Ohio
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    Nice! I'm trying to get my 3yo to come out with me but he's not having it this year. My 7yo on the other hand won't let me out without her. Starting to carve a little with her on with me. Figured if I was going to get to play I was going to have to learn it with two. Wouldn't change a thing tho. It's been the best summer yet!
    Yeah, he is 4 now. Was scared to death last year. My 8 yr old just learned to ski. Now he wants to get his own surf board and try that on his own. So, my water time is going to get cut drastically soon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

    2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

  6. #86
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Waynesville, Ohio
    Posts
    248

    Default

    [QUOTE=Shoebox;346439]Demoed a 2019 SL450, what a kick ass boat! Ten-year-old daughter is getting up easy now, and dropped the rope for the first time. So we're likely gonna be SL owners this week.

    Nice! My dealer had an SL450 on the floor with almost my same color scheme. Of course I was drooling over it when the salesman walked up and asked if I was interested. I said only if it comes with a free divorce lawyer! Maybe in a few years I can convince the wife.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

    2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Demoed a 2019 SL450, what a kick ass boat! Ten-year-old daughter is getting up easy now, and dropped the rope for the first time. So we're likely gonna be SL owners this week.
    That's the boat that you are going to tell Tyler I might be interested in. Are you on Hayden or CDA?
    Thanks - D

    Boatless but not hopeless!

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
    That's the boat that you are going to tell Tyler I might be interested in. Are you on Hayden or CDA?
    Yep. On Hayden.
    2019 Supra SL450

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    27

    Default

    19' Moomba Max


  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    27

    Default





    19' Moomba Max


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •