Default About a speaker box

HEy guess I have a 2005 outback and want to put a sub under the drivers dash. I have a 12" Polk momo sub but I dont know how to custom make a box to fit under the dash without taking up room for my feet. i want to slant it up against the back wall. If anyone has some box plans or ideas I would greatly appreciate it.
    PARKS

that speaker requires 2.25 cubic feet of air space, that's about the largest size box you can fit under there. I have the same boat with a box that's 2.3 cubic feet and it takes up all of the foot area. For what you want, there's no way it will work. Plus I don't think a 12 will physically fit in there once it's mounted in a box. I would highly suggest going down to a 10" sub. I'm running a Kicker Solo L5 10".

I am not sure the 12" sub would work there without losing most of your leg room. In my 2001 Outback, I am having a hard time getting a box for a 10" sub to fit. I have a 260# fat sac under each of my front bow seats and there is only 9" from the sac to the panel at my feet. I am going to have to move that panel out towards the drivers seat an inch or two just to get my sub box to fit and it is only .75 cubic feet. You might could build a box that fires upwards. It would have to be an odd shape and touching the back of the bow seat fiberglass to get 2.25 cubic feet. Plus you would have to take out the drivers set to get it to fit under there.