Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by pat6969 View Post
    Excellent, thanks. Did you use 90 degree fitting on that midship bag? Those ports look like they're at a downward angle as opposed to on the side.
    Nope. Just straight connections then 2 short hoses through 2” holes in the bulkhead. Trickiest part is just figuring out the right sizes for all of the connectors. The stock bags have different sized connections than the WM bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    Nope. Just straight connections then 2 short hoses through 2” holes in the bulkhead. Trickiest part is just figuring out the right sizes for all of the connectors. The stock bags have different sized connections than the WM bags.

What are the chances you could supply me that list? I'm in Canada and want to order all the parts from WM if I pull the trigger on the Max. Might save me a few days figuring it all out.
    '19 Moomba Max

I think this was everything I needed, although I did end up with a couple of extra connections before I realized the stock bags had a different size outlet, and quite a bit of extra hose.

'19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Has anybody added a bow bag under the front seats and tied it into the center bag? I was thinking about adding a front bow bag but didn't want to fill it up manually. So I could either add a new pump or just tie it into the center bag like the midship bags are tied into the rear locker bags.

The only challenge is getting to center bag to hook it all up. Curious to see if anybody has any experience doing that. And has anybody seen the center bag to see if it even has any additional ports on it. Thanks!
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by htfit View Post
    Has anybody added a bow bag under the front seats and tied it into the center bag? I was thinking about adding a front bow bag but didn't want to fill it up manually. So I could either add a new pump or just tie it into the center bag like the midship bags are tied into the rear locker bags.

The only challenge is getting to center bag to hook it all up. Curious to see if anybody has any experience doing that. And has anybody seen the center bag to see if it even has any additional ports on it. Thanks!
    I can't remember where I saw this posted recently, either on the FB group or on here, but I saved the image at the time. The person who posted said WM hasn't put this online yet but I haven't checked to see if it's on their site now or not This would tie into the center/bow ballast I believe. This would eliminate all of the bow storage though so if possible might be best to use lead bags instead and keep most of the storage.

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Thank you, I will check it out. Yea, one of the reasons I bought the Max was for the storage and yet it seems little bit by little bit it is all disappearing. I am just hesitant on using lead because I trailer the boat and didn't want to add more tongue weight to the trailer. My truck already squats more than I like it to when I have it hooked up. But maybe another 300-400 lbs won't make too much of a difference.
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

I hear ya on the lead when you trailer. Last year we trailer the boat everywhere and I would have liked to use lead bags but didn't want to beat on my trailer or 1/2 ton truck. This year however we leased a boat storage unit about 5 mins from the water so we may begin looking to add a little lead ballast here and there. I don't know the do's and don'ts of trailering with lead but I imagine you don't want it near the bow to increase tongue weight on the trailer.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    I hear ya on the lead when you trailer. Last year we trailer the boat everywhere and I would have liked to use lead bags but didn't want to beat on my trailer or 1/2 ton truck. This year however we leased a boat storage unit about 5 mins from the water so we may begin looking to add a little lead ballast here and there. I don't know the do's and don'ts of trailering with lead but I imagine you don't want it near the bow to increase tongue weight on the trailer.
    When you trailer lead, put it mid ship between trailer axles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan