Default Launch 21v with gsa?

Does anyone have this setup? Wanna see how it worked out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinking of gettin a 21v or someone interested in buying gsa?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I think the 21V is the same hull as the LSV started using in '06. I installed GSA on our '07 LSV. I've been meaning to write a bit of a review/story so I finally did: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ot-recommended

My summary is: We love it, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have technical skills and are willing to do lots of work.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Quote Originally Posted by gregski View Post
    I think the 21V is the same hull as the LSV started using in '06. I installed GSA on our '07 LSV. I've been meaning to write a bit of a review/story so I finally did: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ot-recommended

My summary is: We love it, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have technical skills and are willing to do lots of work.

This is what this boat looks like.....same?

I would say you encountered a situation where there wasn’t enough stow room? What about raising the swim deck and brackets?

Yes that's the same hull/transom. There is enough stow room. When we are slammed, the swim deck and tab are dragging a bit but it's not really a big problem. If I had it to do over, I would raise the deck a bit and then mount the tab retracted even higher.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I raised my swim deck on a 2007 Supra with a strip of HDPE plastic - Wakeland Tabs

2018 Supra SL400

I thought the 21v was it's own unique beast. lsv hull was similar but the 21v had a different chine just above the bottom of the hull. from the rear they were shaped similarly but some subtle differences made it a different wake.
    back in the day most of the feedback was that it wakeboarded better than any other hull in skiers lineup but it pretty much sucked at surfing.
    gsa could be a way to improve that tho.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Upon closer inspection, I think sandm is right and the hulls are very similar but just slightly different. The LSV transom is a bit recessed for the exhaust and trim tab, like MJHSupra's SSV but the chine and flat spot for the swim platform look very much like dakota4ce's 21V. A google image search certainly makes the 21V and the LSV look identical.

As far as the GSA system though, all of the troublesome geometries of the LSV transom look the same as the 21V. (slightly different than the SSV but still the same problems)
    Last edited by gregski; 07-30-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I was operating under the assumption that the 21V was the same hull but it is slightly different. If it's vertical (not sloped back at all) and the mount lands on a flat part, then it could be a quick job and you'll conclude I'm nuts.
    2007 Mobius LSV