Default non skid flooring for bow

So the snap in non skid section in the bow is falling apart. Is there any way I can get just the bow piece?

Thanks
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Quote Originally Posted by jimmsch View Post
    So the snap in non skid section in the bow is falling apart. Is there any way I can get just the bow piece?

Thanks
    I’ve been having bad luck with my snap-in nonskid as well. I’m going to upgrade to a complete gatorstep setup this winter.

To answer your question your moomba dealer should be able to get just the bow piece for you.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Thinking of going all SeaDeck this winter and removing all the glued in carpet. A 40"x 80" sheet with adhesive backing is $150 in about any color and a few camo options.

You can also do the template route if so inclined.
    ‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV

I have a similar issue with the snap in carpet in my Mojo 2.5. I searched online for something to correct the peeling and flaking of the rubber backing.
    I found a spray on rubber backing that works great. First I brushed off all the loose stuff, the more the better. Spraying fresh rubber backing over dried out, flaking backing only creates more dried out flaking backing (I learned the hardway).Coat the back of the carpet well and I think you will be pleased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jmf1125 View Post
    I have a similar issue with the snap in carpet in my Mojo 2.5. I searched online for something to correct the peeling and flaking of the rubber backing.
    I found a spray on rubber backing that works great. First I brushed off all the loose stuff, the more the better. Spraying fresh rubber backing over dried out, flaking backing only creates more dried out flaking backing (I learned the hardway).Coat the back of the carpet well and I think you will be pleased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    can you send me the link please?
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

The flooring isn't flaking, and I'm not sure the backing is even rubber. It seems like plastic. It is just completely separated from the flooring and there is a plastic membrane in between the flooring and the backing, kinda like saran wrap , but it doesn't show up in the pictures.

This is now happening to the larger main floor area as well. The only piece that seems to be holding up, for now, is the captain's area.