Default 2019 Moomba Mojo Enzo Bags-Help

I need help with my set up. I purchased the exact fit bags from Wakemakers and I am not pleased with the wave. Most of the time it is just my wife and 2 kids on the boat and I can't get the wave to shape properly on the starboard side. The odd thing is the port side wave is wonderful. After trying to troubleshoot with WM, I have decided to try something different. I know a lot of people on here are using the high fly enzo bags without issue.

When I asked WM to switch the bags to the Enzo they told me the 2019's use a pressure sensor to control the pump via the third line at the bottom of the locker. The Enzo bags have 2 connections at the bottom and 1 at the top. The system needs the 3rd connection to be at the bottom to function properly.

I guess my other option would be to purchase some lead.

The wakemakers exact fit is just a large rear bag correct? I feel the mojos hull really needs more weight up front. That being said I piggybacked bags under the mid storage and I throw a lot of my lead up front and we've loved it. I don't know exactly how the 19s work for venting, but I would guess this allows you to keep your current setup because you don't vent the piggybacked bag. Also if you have a heater the Enzo bags don't really fit. If you have g6 pumps you would need to run two fill lines to your piggybacked bags.
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

With a small crew the mojo needs at least 4200lbs of ballast. I typically run 4850 with a small crew. 1100 rears, 400s mid ship piggybacked, 700 hard tank, 500 ibs, 650 lead. The lead is midship with a small crew but I will cheat some of that to the front with more people. I cant get the boat on plane but the surf wave is great. Also check to make sure you are not engaging your surf tabs more than you need to. Less tab will make the wave steeper with more push. You want to be right on the edge of a clean wave. The center plate is always at 0.
    2016 Mojo

I have the exact same setup as purevida, both sides of the wave are great.
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Do you have pictures and a link to your piggyback mids?