Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I would assume the inability to post pictures is their server is full. It takes time to run a web site but once it is up they should maintain it.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Old technology
    2018 Supra SL400

I just banned what seems to be the equivalent of the population of a small Eastern European country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I just banned what seems to be the equivalent of the population of a small Eastern European country.

Thank you sir!!!!

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post

mmandly hasn't been on here in 2 months.
    True. Mike isn't active on the forum much. he's just moving into his new house and with his new job travels internationally a lot. I think that since he moved from Oregon to Georgia, it really took him away from the forums.

It would make sense for Mods to be people that are active and have the TIME to devote to the thankless job... No offense to people that have served and now find themselves pulled in other directions now.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Would that help with getting the Wakemakers discount code too? I submitted some requests for discount code a few weeks ago and have never heard back... Do mods give out that code as well?
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post

LOL

Thanks man!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    Would that help with getting the Wakemakers discount code too? I submitted some requests for discount code a few weeks ago and have never heard back... Do mods give out that code as well?
    The discount code is the same as it's been for the past few years. Not sure why that would be a problem. I looked at it last week on Wakemakers and it worked just fine.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    The discount code is the same as it's been for the past few years. Not sure why that would be a problem. I looked at it last week on Wakemakers and it worked just fine.
    They usually PM it to you when you request it... I just never received it... No code, no discount...
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    They usually PM it to you when you request it... I just never received it... No code, no discount...
    Anyone that knows the code can share it with other members. It's really that simple. For quite a while I would try to respond personally to all those code requests. but I got a bit tired and overwhelmed. Others jumped in and filled the need for sharing the requests. THat's basically how it works. It's not really a moderator thing, it's a community thing.

I just PM'd you the code.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com