Default WTB Mission Delta

Looking for a mission delta. Does anyone have one for sale?

If interested I have a ronix 138 blade

Nauticurl is a better product. JS.

been doing a little research on this topic and what I have concluded from others are that it really depends on what hull you have on which one works the best. I wouldn't say that nauticurl is a better product than ronix than mission as there are bad reviews on the nauticurl on some hulls that won't stick right, don't work the best, etc. and other hulls that say the mission was not the best wave, it was nauticurl.

I stumbled into a mission that a guy sent me for free and looking forward to trying it out but have heard that mission is not the best player for my hull.
    I'd check ebay, craigslist and a few other boating forums if you are looking for a used one.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    been doing a little research on this topic and what I have concluded from others are that it really depends on what hull you have on which one works the best. I wouldn't say that nauticurl is a better product than ronix than mission as there are bad reviews on the nauticurl on some hulls that won't stick right, don't work the best, etc. and other hulls that say the mission was not the best wave, it was nauticurl.

I stumbled into a mission that a guy sent me for free and looking forward to trying it out but have heard that mission is not the best player for my hull.
    I'd check ebay, craigslist and a few other boating forums if you are looking for a used one.
    I tend to agree. aside from the basic criteria of "will it stick to my hull shape", really they're all gonna perform fairly similar. They all deflect water and facilitate delayed convergence. Are there going to be performance differences? of course. But I truly believe that the differences are gonna be pretty subtle (I've seen a test where they ran through a bunch of them and came to the conclusion that they all work about the same).

That said, I tend to favor the best value for the money. I.E. DIY at super low cost came in first for me.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I've used Nauticurl on my LSV the past couple years and it worked great. I now use it on my new 2014 Mojo and if it's just my 2 girls and wife in the boat I'll usually double them up and put 2 Nauticurls on for a little extra wave...
    I've never had them fall off and they work best if mainly out of the water when you put them on... I have them nearly fully out of the water when the boat is stopped.
    I have 1100's in rear, 750 IBS, 350 pounds of lead on surf side, and sometimes fill the 370 pound sack in walkway between driver and front seats.... I'm really happy with our surf wave after moving to the Mojo. I had the LSV dialed in and wasn't sure if this would be much better, and we're noticing a big improvement... uploading pictures not working... I'll try to add a couple pictures when I'm home...
    Last edited by costanza; 07-17-2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: pics
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

Thanks for the replies. I picked one up off of eBay.