Default 2016 mojo dies and then comes back

So our mojo has had a weird problem, I'm hoping someone here might have something else for me to check.

Over the last hour of use, the engine has died, while cruising, surfing, or just idling. When it happens, engine dies, the dash is dead, but blower and horn still work. I leave the key in the run position and the dash comes back to life in about 15 seconds. Everything acts normal then. No fault codes.

I don't think it's the kill switch, I tried playing with that yesterday and the dash acts different when killing with the switch, the lights stay on with the gauges and acc switches work, where as when it dies with the problem, those lights don't stay on.

I tried wiggling every single wire and connection last night while idling and couldn't get it to happen. Battery voltages were good, they were new this spring.

Any other ideas before I just give up and bring it to the dealer?
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Crank down on your battery cables as a first check, something may not look loose but actually could be.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I don't know if this is your issue but it was for me. I had weird electrical problems and couldn't figure out what it was. I replaced batteries and they were still there. I checked the engine bay and there was a loose electrical connection. I tightened it down and no more problem.
    2015 Mojo Surf

Yeah I'm going to take everything apart and wiggle every single connection and see if I can find it... If not then I guess it's a trip to the dealer.
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    ACME 2315

I had the same problem when I bought my 16 Craz dealer said it was a bad ground. Keep in mind there are multiple grounds I would find out what grounds your ECm

Problem solved. One of the wires crimped into one of the main engine wiring harnesses was improperly connected so it was only a matter of time for the connection to come loose. Back on the water now though!
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    ACME 2315