Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not much love for lake lice....

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

The choking instructions pic is awesome, sums up my feelings every time I have to yell at/wave off a jet ski that’s getting too close to my rider. I had to wave off a wildlife officer last summer, it was ridiculous. He knew he messed up, wouldn’t look over or make eye contact when he finally passed on by.

To the OP: we had to get a gouge on the black metal flake redone under warranty (found it on the boat when it was delivered). Southtown water sports in Charlotte did it and you can’t tell where it was now, so the wife is pleased. I wasn’t too worried about it to be honest but she wanted it fixed. I believe they did the repair in-house.

I don’t have an after, but you wouldn’t be able to see it anyway.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

In Virginia the minimum age to operate a PWC is 16 and requires you to complete a boater course to receive a boat operators license. People can be annoying whether on PWC's or boats when they are not considerate of others on the water. The wife and I enjoy going for a cruise on our PWC. So many place you can explore that the boat can't go. Went out yesterday evening after a rain shower and had the lake to ourselves.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI