I guess I just need some reassurance, maybe a shoulder to cry on. Last Saturday we were on the lake with some family friends and one of my daughters friends. They're both 15 y/o. We were just parked in the middle, lounging after a long session of tubing for the little ones. The girls were on the jet ski and approached the boat from the stern end. My wife saw them getting to close and yelled for them to stop or turn, my daughter's friend, driving, freaked out and hit the accelerator and next thing you know the Jetski comes up the platform and up on the transom of boat. Luckily no injuries. But there was some fiberglass and gelcoat damage to the boat.

THis is where I need some reassurance. I have the black metal flake gel coat that will need repair. Has anyone had this happen? After repair, were they able to match the color of the gelcoat? , or should I expect to see a forever scar.
Mostly I'm concerned about being able to match the black metal flake. The platform is the regular fire engine red, should be easier to match. Wonder if the repair guy will be able to order the BMF gel coat from skiers choice.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

And again, I am just relieved no one got hurt. Usually when we stop the boat the little kiddo's tend to hang around the platform to jump from and swim. All in all, I am happy it was just fiberglass and gel coat damage.