Default Oil filter and pressure sensor

Hope all have had a safe and happy summer this far.

I have a 2002 Outback LSV TBI. Has run great for 2 months. Went to start a week ago, ran for 10 seconds stalled. Will crank but won't turn over. Thanks to all of your posts and some skidim calls, I am chipping away at check list.

I changed fuel filter. If I pour fuel into filter, it will turn over and run briefly.
    I changed low pressure pump.
    When I turn ignition, I can hear both the low and high pressure pumps run. So power going there.
    Inlet line to low pressure dry.
    I am going to check siphon valve tonight, trying hard to avoid pulling floor, but looks.like not an option.
    I want to change oil pressure switch/sensor for giggles. Could someone direct me as to where it is located. Is it wired harness connection at front of motor next to 3 15amp fuses? Also, where is the oil filter on this motor? Embarrassed to ask.

Thank you.
    Myles

Stop the press.

2 weeks lost because I did not check this first. I am writing this in the boat. Just got the floor board out, (don't forget screws under side seats, managed to only strip one). Lifted floor, this is what I found... can't attach photo. Brass Fuel line valve broke! Must have been a run over time. Grateful for safety features of boat and this better be the fix.

An aside, located oil pressure sensor. Only a purple wire plugged into end. Blue/orange hanging in the wind. Must have been replaced by previous owner. Any thoughts?

Hope my misfortune helps others
    Thank you.

Myles